He graduated at the Faculty of Architecture of Venice in 1969.
Since then he has worked both in the field of design and architecture, and also in the restoration realizing, through the collaboration with Afra Bianchin, many important works. Again with Afra Bianchin in 1958 he began to work in the field of glass, collaborating with Venini.
He has received numerous prizes and recognitions, and some of his works are exhibited in the most important museums of the world.
From 2000 he teaches at the ClaDIS industrial design faculty in Venice.